Monday, February 2, 2009

Mondays

I am not a big fan of Mondays. The weekends go super quick no matter what, you drag your butt in and there you go...Whoo-hoo

This is how my morning started at about 4:30.
"Mama, Mama!"
I walk into my darling son's room. "What's wrong baby?"
"Be-be go?" (Which is Jack for my binky fell out of my mouth and I would now like it)
I turned on the lamp, "Look for it while mommy goes potty." Because now the very first thing I have to do upon waking up is pee like a race horse.
"No!!! and the screaming crying begins."
I go take care of business and go back into Jack's room.
I lay down with him and promptly find be-be and hand it to him.
"Mama snuggle! " I was commanded
So I snuggle in ready to catch a few more zzz's when I realize the bed is wet and so are Jack's pajamas.
I promptly explain and we quickly go change our diaper which was acceptable. However he did NOT want to take his pajamas off. That was when the screaming started and continued the entire time I got him re-dressed. Then he was more upset when we did not go back to "Jack's bed" and he wanted nothing to do with "daddy's bed or daddy".

Needless to say it was quite the process. However I did get to work a little early for a change. I am afriad my dislike for Monday's might be genetic because my son sure didn't seem in the mood this morning either. =)

No comments: