Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random musings

So I have to apologize to my "readers" =) I thought you would all laugh at me and how ridiculous I am in the department of mommy-hood. Apparently I grossed most of you out. So sorry!

On other topics, I spent $10 at the gas station the week of conferences. I loaded up with various candies to get me through..plus I didn't know what I wanted. In my top desk drawer I had two snickers bars, one with almonds, one regular, a package of oreos, a dove bar, and some skittles. (There used to be peanut M& M's and junior mints too but I ate those.) Today I went to tap into my stash and the snickers and oreos were GONE!!! Now I know I didn't eat them and I know a mouse was not that picky. Why would you mess with a pregnant ladies goodies?? Have you no heart?

No comments: