Thursday, March 12, 2009

Things I love

I had a dentist appointment the other day. After I was leaving I realized:

I love all the typical thing that people love like my family, friends, blah, blah, blah, but there are also a bunch of completely random things that make me happy!!

I love the feeling of clean teeth, I mean really clean...dentist clean, teeth.
I love getting a haircut, color, etc. You look better than any time you ever do your hair yourself.
I love the feeling of cold sheets and the smell of clean sheets
I love new socks!
I love slurpees. I once swore if I ever one the lottery the first thing I would buy would be a slurpee machine. I don't know if it would still be the first thing but it would be in the top 10.
I love chewing ice
I love shamrock shakes, they only make them in March so that is the only time I can have them and I DO induldge! =)
I love a really good laugh-for me that is the kind that I stop breathing, snort, and gasp for air.
I love having a clean house...especially if I didn't clean it.
I love sleeping in!!

The list could go on and on but for now this crazy girl is done. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your list! Must say I would list many of the same things. That made today a great day...I slept in, we all pitched in and cleaned the house, then this evening the girls and I got Shamrock Shakes! They just rock!