Saturday, August 8, 2009

Toddler Translations


Mommy I not poopy = I most definitely am going poopy in my pants right now and there is nothing you can do about it.
I see it= I would like to hold it, touch it, and possibly break it.
I not sleepy= I am so overtired I am minutes from a complete meltdown so proceed with caution.
I promise= I will try real hard but it's quite possible it is going to happen again any minute.
I no like it= I am most definitely not eating this, most likely I will feed it to the dog, and again there is nothing you can do about it.
It's my turn= Meet my needs RIGHT now!
I show you = Please focus all attention on me RIGHT now!
It's my favorite = I like it awhole lot and don't even think of taking it away or me sharing it in any way shape or form.

and my son's new personal favorite: No girls, only boys = You mommy are not allowed to touch it,do it,look at it, etc.

No comments: