Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to school

Okay so I know that boys tend to not be very good at being sick. I also know that I should not complain. I am very lucky to have a great husband who is very helpful. BUT I would like to vent for a moment.

So I have been sick since Friday. I'm not dying but I am not on my A game. We had a party yesterday. Tom was great for the pre and post party.
Today was my first day of grad school. Tom slept in till 10:O0, I knew he wasn't feeling well so I got up with the boys. Fed them, dressed them, etc. Once he got up I showered and left for school. I was at class from 12-4. I got home and he went back to bed. I then spent the next two hours putting away laundry. Then I had to unload the dishwasher so I could load the dirty dishes from the sick into the dishwasher. At 7:00 I finally sat down to relax.

Wow it's been a day! But honestly I wouldn't change it. I just wish sometimes I could take a vacation from reality ;)

No comments: