Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Okay so I probably shouldn't blog this BUT I figure this is my little area to vent, etc. Plus anybody that knows me, knows I am pretty open. SO... here it is.

The other night my husband was touching himself. When I realized it I responded with "Are you touching yourself? DON'T you are going to get yourself all riled up!" His response was priceless.
"It was cold!" Followed by you don't usually care when I am riled up." =) And at the time I was just wasn't feeling it.
I shared this conversation with a friend ( my favorite blogger) and she came up with the following list of better excuses for him.
1. I'm checking for lumps.
2. I'm using my other brain.
3. My hands are cold.
4. I'm doing my bridges (an exercise I've got to do, actually, but not typically under covers, completely naked).
5. I'm checking for static electricity under the covers.
6. I'm playing tiddlywinks.
7. I'm playing "here's the church and here's the steeple."
8. I'm solving world peace.
9. I'm solving world hunger.
10. I'm working on a cure for cancer.

But the saga doesn't end there. The other night it happened again. I asked him "Is it cold again?"
"Nope it just feels good."
I should know better!!!!

No comments: