Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Arch nemesis

I have decided I have an arch nemesis.

In super hero fashion an arch nemesis goes out of the way to "thwart" the heroes plan, destroy them and generally ruin life for them.
Now I am far from being a super hero. However being a teacher does require you to tap into "super powers" such as seeing the good in things, miraculously doing more than one thing at a time, seeing all around you, and over course super strength to juggle it all.
When you have an arch nemesis in the "Teacher world" they aren't necessarily evil but annoying to the max. However I have to say that I would like to use my super powers to throw her off the building, turn her into ice and rid the world of the annoyance. However that would not be super hero-like. I know I should hope that I can bring them around from the dark side......

Not gonna happen, at least not for a while. =)

2 comments:

Megan said...

okay ... this deserves a call to KY. I MUST KNOW DETAILS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I know who this person is but I am just a tad curious to find out if I am right. I am thinking we need some prep hour time to discuss this. :)

2-e