Tuesday, September 2, 2008

day 1 life as a special ed teacher

So after nine years of freaking out and fretting over the first day of school, I think it may have ended. Or at least for a little while. As a resource room teacher the general ed teachers don't want me to take their kids. They want them to get used to them. Although they were all very welcoming it was weird because it never felt like I should be there. With all that said it was an easy day, I walked around and floated in and out of rooms.
I cannot say I have had an easier day....ever!!
I know it won't last so I won't hold my breath but so far so good. On the other hand I miss the craziness, the need to be DOING....
We shall see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come visit me and enjoy my craziness!!!

~2-E

Megan said...

I would be happy to pass on some craziness .... I've got a butt-load!