Monday, October 27, 2008

My hair

So in my attempt to save money this weekend, I Miss Clarliol'ed my hair. Generally I go to a salon and get highlights, I wanted an all over color until Duece comes along. So I thought why not. I bought a brown with red tints, thought it would look pretty natural.
Well thank god I only left it on for 10 minutes because I look like bozo the clown. It is red, I don't mean a little red, I mean RED! I cried when I first got out of the shower. My husband responded with "It doesn't look that bad." I have decided to embrace it...well kind of. I am washing it with Prell, which will strip the color.

As I walked the hallways today I got mixed reviews.
1. "Hey Red! " ~Eric Petro
2. "Cute hair." Suzy and Arin
3. Did you see Mrs. Fisher died her hair? ~two sixth grade boys as they laughed
4. Mrs. Fisher? ~ Nia with her eyes BUGGING out of her head.
5. "You're hair is red-cool! " ~Gage
6. Why did you do that? ~ Alexis
7. Check you out, sassy. ~ 2e

So I am taking it in stride, enough adult women seemed to think it looked okay. Middleschoolers have no fashion anyway.

2 comments:

Megan said...

At least you got a mixed review. If it had been all bad, I would have curld up in the fetal position in the middle school restroom and cried ... and if I'm curling up on the floor of the MS bathroom, you KNOW it's bad. :)

I'm sure it looks AWESOME!! Why not post a pic or two??? :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL thanks, after I blogged I got
"Is that your Halloween costume? It should be."
"You look old and tired."
and "Carrie go get it professionally fixed." Needless to say I used the color oops I bought and I am back to normal. Roots and all!