Monday, October 13, 2008

Okay I literally just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

How do you not know that your nose is completely surrounded by dried boogers? How does it not feel disgusting? Why is it like that? Why should I be the one to point this out?

EWWWWWW. I am sitting next to one of my students and his nose is crusted with boogers. Now my son gets them but he isn't even two! This kid is a fourth grader!! And to make matters worse his nails are black, not a little line of dirt under them but black!!!

A bath is calling someones name, I just hope they hear it.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I had a 4th grader for science last year with the same issues, but added to it was GREEN snot constantly hanging out of the crusted over boogers. It was lovely. Of course, I just saw this same kid, his little brother, and father dumpster diving downtown ... so, I think the crusted boogers are self-explanatory.

Anonymous said...

This is why they are in Special Ed. They really don't get it. Nor do people they live with or hang around. This is why they are targets and don't have friends. God I love my job!!!!!!

2-E